Support Tutorials & Workshops
Support tutorials are 50-minute complimentary sessions facilitated by our very own instructions on selected topics to support you in your classes! Click on the guide below for instructions on how to access tutorials for the semester.
- Critical Thinking Tutorial: Tuesdays, 7AM – 8AM PDT
- Economics Support Tutorial: Thursdays, 7AM – 8AM PDT
- MATH100 Mastery Tutorial: Wednesdays, 7AM – 8AM PDT
- Math Mastery Tutorial: Fridays, 7AM – 8AM PDT
- Study Skills Tutorial: Wednesdays, 7AM – 8AM PDT
- University Writing Skills Tutorial: Tuesday, 7AM – 8AM PDT
You can find the schedule and zoom links to attend Support Tutorials HERE!
Instructor Mentorship Program
What is a mentor?
A mentor is someone who has more experience and expertise in a particular area than you do and who agrees to lend you the benefit of this knowledge in helping you achieve your goals. Mentors are an invaluable resource. What you get from a mentor depends on how focused and organized you are when you approach them.
A mentor can help you in many ways. You can approach a mentor to
- Get career advice
- Get help with choosing a major
- Learn how to manage your academic schedule
- Get information on volunteering opportunities
- Learn how to be a better student
- …And get answers to many other questions.
Who is it for?
- New students
- Students about to graduate
- Students in the middle of their program
- Any student who could benefit from extra information and advice!
How to apply:
- Fill out the registration form online by the end of Week 2
- Check your email in Week 3 for confirmation and instructions
- Contact your mentor by email
- If you want to join the program but just missed the deadline, contact advising.