Fraser International College accepts various international payment options through FIC’s Payment Portal, powered by our official payment partner, Flywire. FIC also accepts payment through online banking from Canadian banks and other payment options that can be accessed here.
This portal allows you to:
- Execute, track and confirm your international payment online in a secure portal
- Use familiar payment options from your home country, in 140+ currencies
- Access a 24/7 multilingual Customer Support Team for assistance
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire’s Best Price Guarantee.
Watch this video to see how it works
How to make a payment to FIC:
- Go to FIC’s Payment Portal to begin your payment.
- Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and confirm your payment booking.
- Receive instructions on how to complete the payment process, depending on your payment method.
- Track your payment online from start to delivery to FIC with your Flywire Dashboard and access to Flywire’s multilingual Customer Support Team.
Having trouble with Flywire?
24/7 Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions
Current and future FIC students can pay their tuition by using online banking. How to pay by online banking:
- From a major Canadian bank account
- Go to – pay Bills & Transfer Funds
- Go to – Add a payee
- Search Fraser International College
- Enter your student ID as the account number