Skip to Main Content

How to Pay Fees

Minimum Tuition Fee Balance Chart

WordPress Tables Plugin
  • *$469.69 Student Services Fee (SSF) and $290 semesterly Guard.Me More Medical Insurance fee are included.
  • Please note: The above mentioned SSF Rate and Book Fees are subject to change.
  • Please allow 2–5 business days for a payment to be processed into your account. If the payment does not show up in your FIC account in 2–5 business days, please send us the proof of payment by email to

Office Hours

Finance Officers will be available to help you in-person at FIC on the days mentioned below. Please visit the FIC welcome desk on the listed days to speak with a member of our Finance Team.

Tuition Deadline

The tuition deadline for Fall 2024 is July 26, 2024.

T2202 Tax Form Requirements

Starting from the 2019 tax year and going forward, per the Income Tax Regulations, all designated education institution issuing T2202 ‘Tuition and Enrolment Certificate’ forms are required to include individual’s Social Insurance Number (SIN) on the form and to disclose the collected SINs to the Canada Revenue Agency.

Because Fraser International College have not previously collected SINs from students, starting February 19, 2020, you will be able to enter your SIN into the Contact Information within the Portal under the “Account” Tab and “Change SIN” section.

Page Section

Why do we need your SIN Information?

Canada Revenue Agency regulations have changed and you are now required to provide the school with Social Insurance Number in order to obtain your T2202.

What is a SIN?

Your SIN is the number that identifies you for income tax purposes and is used for certain federal programs. You must give it to anyone who prepares information slips (such as T2202, T4, or T5 slips) for you.

How do I apply for a SIN?

Please refer to below website instructions on how to apply for a SIN.

What if I cannot get my SIN by February 24, 2021?

Please update student portal once you have obtained your SIN and you will be able to generate T2202.

Who's eligible for T2202?

You would be eligible for the T2202 if you have completed university-level studies (UTP II stage courses).

How do I access my T2202?

To print your T2202, sign into the Student Portal and the T2202 link will be under the “Students” tab.

Why is my T2202 showing less than what I paid?

The T2202 is associated to the courses you attended in a calendar year (January to December) and not when you pay your tuition. For example, if your pay your tuition in 2019 but attend in 2020, you will receive a T2202 in March 2021.

The 2019 T2202 is for the UTPII courses you attended between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.

Once I get my T2202, what is the next step?

The T2202 is a tax receipt for completing your personal tax return. You can get more information about completing your tax return in the website below: Canada Revenue Agency websites:

What if I am currently not living in Canada/never been to Canada before?

Students need to be physically residing in Canada to be eligible to apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN). If you are currently abroad, you will need to wait until you start living in Canada to apply for your SIN. Once you have the SIN, you will be able to update it on the student portal to have access to your T2202 Form. The T2202 Form will still be available on your student portal even after you complete your program at FIC.

Back to Top