Meet, Greet and Eat – Colour and Chat
SFU Meet, Greet and Eat!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Tuesday May 31 – 12pm to 1:00pm: Colour and Chat: Join us to in a group colouring creation while chatting various topics!
- Monday June 13 – 12:30pm to 1:30pm: Kahoot Wellbeing Game: Join us for a game of Kahoot on wellbeing! *Prize available for top score!
- Tuesday June 28 – 12pm to 1:00pm: Mindful Art Creation: Join us at the GSC (AQ 2013) to create some mindful art to de-stress (**in-person event)
- Monday July 11 – 12:30pm to 1:30pm: Rock Painting: Join us at the GSC (AQ 2013) to paint rocks for creative uses (**in-person event)
- Tuesday July 26 – 12pm to 1:00pm: Gratitude Notes: Express gratitude in creative ways
Each session consists of a range of facilitators who are happy to have a conversation on a wide range of topics including tips and strategies while at SFU. Facilitators include:
(1) Transition Case Manager, who provides specific support for students from international pathways
(2) HCS Health Promotion Special Project Assistant, is a current student who provides programs in promoting a health campus community
HOW DO I JOIN?
Fill out these Websurvey HERE.